By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Max Appliance Repair’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Max Appliance Repair’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Max Appliance Repair at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Max Appliance Repair’s web site are provided “as is”. Max Appliance Repair makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Max Appliance Repair does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Max Appliance Repair or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Max Appliance Repair’s Internet site, even if Max Appliance Repair or a Max Appliance Repair authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Max Appliance Repair’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Max Appliance Repair does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Max Appliance Repair may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Max Appliance Repair does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Max Appliance Repair has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Max Appliance Repair of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Service Call Fees Policy
By requesting the service customers authorize the service call to be performed at the price quoted and understand that the service call and deposit (if applicable) are not refundable.
Service call fees are not refundable
Labour fees are not refundable
Service call is 79 + HST by paying with credit cards only 3% credit card convenience fee may be added
9. Parts Policy
1. MAX APPLIANCE REPAIR technicians will always do their best to leave their work place as clean as it was before. Customer understand that some jobs require moving appliances around, and by Ordering the service Customer acknowledge that MAX APPLIANCE REPAIR and its technicians will not be held liable for damage done to floors, walls, etc.
2. MAX APPLIANCE REPAIR will guarantee only the parts which were replaced or repaired and only for the number of days stated on the invoice. No other parts of the appliance will be included in the warranty. If repair was completed without replacing a part, the amount that was paid cannot be refunded. Electronics parts that was ordered or install via MAX APPLIANCE REPAIR cannot be return or refund and by cancelling the order or the installation costumer acknowledge that will have to pay full amount for the parts that was order or install.
3. Consequential damages, incidental expenses, including water damages and food spoilage are not covered. Warranty is not transferable; payment terms are due upon receipt of invoice.
3. Governing Law
Any claim relating to MAX APPLIANCE REPAIR’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.